Beach Bum

 
Bikini by Roxy c/o The Arc Factory    |    Hat is Piece by Peace @ General Pants
Yes it's summer here in Australia and after the rainy "summer" we had last year I'm planning on lapping it up this season!
J
ust call me Beach-Bum-Mojo haha
 

I usually have at least 3 Lucas' PaPaw tubes floating around my house and bags at any one time - it is just one of those things you can never be without... My lips are addicted.

Palmer's Olive Butter is my go-to hand moisturiser and is always in my handbag - it smells incredible and the texture is un-matchable, I also love that it's Australian. 

I've been wearing Sui Dreams by Anna Sui since I was 16, it was my first real perfume and every spray reminds me of another good memory from over the years, and allows me to continue dreaming. Unfortunately it's getting harder and harder to find as it's discontinued!! I've got 2 spare bottles at the moment, but it's still number one of every birthday and Christmas list. So Anna Sui if you're reading this, please send me a lifetime supply :)

The tortoise shell Ray-Ban's were a surprise gift from my boy after he photographed the Ray Ban 75th Anniversary Party here in Sydney. I lost mine a couple of years ago so I've been stealing his for ages. Love these ones for something different.

I've settled on Invisible Zinc Tinted Day wear as my daily sunscreen because it makes me look like Elle MacPherson. It'll make you look like her too.









1 peeps said something:

  1. Och I´m jelous of that weather n Australia..I wish we had spring at least...outside is soo cold and it will be at least 3 months so cold here.. :( And bikni are BEAUTFUL

    www.justbaremysoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x